Detroit Home Service Plans
At some point, almost every homeowner has experienced how disruptive a broken air conditioner or furnace can be—especially when it’s needed the most during inclement weather. Instead of just hoping that your system won’t breakdown at an inopportune time, it helps to have a strategy for preventive maintenance, along with some added assistance if something does go wrong.
At Andy’s Statewide, we offer this assistance in the form of the Andy’s Statewide Home Service Plan. As one of Detroit, Ann Arbor, Troy, MI and the surrounding communities’ leading heating and cooling teams, Andy’s Statewide knows what it takes to keep your heating and air conditioning system running smoothly.
The Andy’s Statewide Home Service Plan
12-month service agreement that includes:
- Priority emergency service within 24 hours of your call* (Get in “front of the line” even during the hottest or coldest days)
- Preferred pricing on service, repair, installation and after-hours charges
- Free service calls
- 5% off installations
- 10% off repairs
- 50% off emergency service call fees
- Flexible payment plans—pay annually or monthly by credit/debit card
- Two comprehensive seasonal heating and air conditioning tune-ups
Remember, getting your heating and air conditioning system tuned-up is just as important as getting an oil change for your car. HVAC tune-ups maximize your system’s performance, could reduce energy costs, extend the life of your HVAC system, and help you avoid costly repairs in the future.
During These Comprehensive Tune-Ups, Our Technicians:
- Thoroughly inspect your HVAC system for damage or malfunction
- Clean all parts and components
- Perform a thermostat calibration
- Lubricate your system’s engine (when needed)
- Inspect and replace filters (if needed)
Call Andy’s Statewide today if you would like to purchase our heating and cooling Home Service Plan and you live in Detroit, Ann Arbor, Troy, MI or the surrounding communities or if you have more questions.
*Some restrictions may apply.